Who We Are
Web3 Pro (www.web3pro.com) is a tech company based in Palo Alto, CA.
Our physical address is:
3000 El Camino Real
Building 4, Suite 200
Palo Alto, CA 94306
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access the Sites. For example, when visiting our Sites, we may log your computer operating system type, browser type, IP address, geolocation information, referring website from which you accessed the Sites, pages you viewed on the Sites, how long you spent on a page on the Sites, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Sites. We may collect device information about your mobile device that you use to access the Sites. We may collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends and to learn more about the demographics of our users. Such third-party service providers may use data collection tools to compile reports and provide us with other services in connection with the Services. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable. We will delete any location information that you request us to delete.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to deliver our Services; to maintain and service your account(s); and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: call or email us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our team; track and categorize your activity and interests on our Sites, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience on our Sites;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications, including push notifications, and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you (we offer choices about marketing and advertising as noted in the Your Choices section below);
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our Sites and our Services; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our Sites; troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors; and improve Site functionality;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and Services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our Services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; respond to an emergency; and notify you of product recalls or safety;
- As permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements; and for any additional purposes for which we have obtained your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information.
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws or as permitted by laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information with other companies and brands owned or controlled by Web3 Pro, including our subsidiaries.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Web3 Pro, our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service. For example, if you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any other person.
- We may share your personal information with vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf. These service providers are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal information.
We may also share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including trusted third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf. For example, we may share your personal information from time to time with third-party information technology, data processing, and call center service providers so that we may operate our business.
Finally, we may also sell, rent, or share aggregate consumer information (i.e., anonymized summary data) with others for their own uses. This aggregate consumer information will never include your name, phone number, email address, or mailing address. We may sell, rent or share this aggregate consumer information with our partners and other companies for their own marketing, product development, research, or other uses.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, unless you consent otherwise.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use reasonable electronic, personnel and physical measures to protect it from loss, theft, alteration or misuse. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
Wherever we or a trusted third-party service collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the website address, also known as a URL, of the web page. If you make a purchase on our site with a credit card, the payment processor stores your credit card data, ensuring that it is encrypted through PCI-DSS, then deletes the transaction information as soon as it is no longer necessary. We will never transmit sensitive financial information by email.
We are dedicated to protecting all personal information to the greatest extent possible. However, if you create a user account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information by keeping your password confidential. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your user account. If you learn of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody, you should notify us immediately.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the information contained in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information happens to change during the course of our relationship, please keep us informed of such changes.
In some circumstances we may not agree with your request to change your personal information such as when we cannot verify your request, when we need to complete a transaction, for certain business security practices, to comply with legal obligations, exercise legal claims or rights, or if the information is not considered Personal Information under state privacy laws. In such cases, we will instead append an alternative text to the record in question.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable laws, you can review, verify or correct your personal information. Please review the information in the “Your Rights” section below regarding your rights with respect to the collection of your personal data or contact us for further details.
In the event that we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will endeavor to inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW TO OPT OUT
You have a choice about how we use your personal information. Although you cannot opt out of all data collection when you visit our Sites, you can limit the collection, use, and sharing of your personally identifiable information. Please note that this may affect your ability to access certain Services. You may opt out at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
With respect to the collection of your personal information, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information. The right: (1) to update or amend personal information that we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete; (2) to request that we disclose the personal information that we hold about you; (3) to request the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; (4) to request the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (5) to request the commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; (6) to request the categories of personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; (7) to request that we delete or restrict personal information; (8) to object to the processing of your personal information with respect to direct marketing purposes; and (9) not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights. You also have the right to designate an Authorized Agent to make a request on your behalf.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request this information up to two times in a 12-month period. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To request this information, please contact us at [email protected]. or the mail address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Requests must include “Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email or mail address.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information outside of the situations detailed above, so we do not have an opt-out.
YOUR EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Services. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Services. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at the address set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Unless permitted by the Act, we will not:
- Deny you products or Services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for products or Services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of products or Services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for products or Services or a different level or quality of products or Services.
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
WCAG is the common standard used by developers of accessible websites. This website adheres to WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) version 2.1 at the AA level success criteria and level AAA in certain areas, the highest WCAG level.
This website has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
The accessibility plugin used in this site is also GDPR and CCPA compliant as it does not collect any personal or identifiable data from the visitors.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of this site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please email us at [email protected]. We will work with you to provide the information, items, or transactions you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law.